Friday, March 29, 2013

Living Life Gay With The Same Rights. 

Friday, March 29, 2013.

Living gay, I feel like this could mean two things; living life gay, being a homosexual. Also happy the real definition. The World is beginning to speak out on gay marriage, the thought of gay marriage doesn't really bother me, but I feel as if it's going against what God says is right. I'm a Christian, and I'm not just real religious but I try to stick to what is moral and correct. Although the bible says that we should not judge, it’s very contradicting and could only be placed in God’s hands. The concept has bought along a lot of controversy amongst us U.S. citizens. Rallies, protest, and parades have bought the gay community together to try to change what the world has divided with a civil rights issue. I say gay marriage is cool, it doesn't really bother anyone and the American people just fear change. It would be a ridiculous for homosexuals not to have the same rights, as heterosexuals. States’ rights also play a big part in the decision, our and conservatives will truly dislike it. We should be able to have full control on who we want to spend our lives with. Its abuse to their civil rights and causing a big issue and I feel like it has taken a bigger debate than needed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment